Directory of Publications
1. Peer Review and the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 by G. Waldstein.
1. Fluorescence Imaging Micro-Spectrophotometer (FIMS) by D.C. Youvan, W.J. Coleman, C.M.Silva, J.Petersen, E.J.Bylina and M.M.Yang.
2. Preliminary Characterization of zntA, a Gene Which Encodes a Zn(II)/Cd(II)-Export Protein in Escherichia coli by D.K.Blencowe, S.J.Marshall, and A.P.Morby.
3. Calibration of Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer in Microscopy Using Genetically Engineered GFP Derivatives on Nickel Chelating Beads by D.C.Youvan, C.M.Silva, E.J. Bylina, W.J.Coleman, M.R.Dilworth and M.M.Yang.
4. High Resolution Imaging Microscope (HIRIM) by M.M. Yang, W.J. Coleman, C.M. Silva, M.R. Dilworth, E.J.Bylina, and D.C.Youvan.
5. Graphical User Interface for Single-Pixel Spectroscopy by M.M. Yang, M.R. Dilworth, and D.C. Youvan.
6. Multispectral Bacterial Identification by M.A. Tanner, W.J. Coleman, C.L. Everett, S.J. Robles, M.R. Dilworth, M.M. Yang, and D.C. Youvan.
7. Directed Evolution and Solid Phase Enzyme Screening by E.J. Bylina, C.L. Grek, W.J.Coleman, and D.C. Youvan.
8. Complex Microbial Communities Inhabiting Sulfide-rich Black Mud from Marine Coastal Environments by M.T. Tanner, C.L. Everett, W.J. Coleman, M.M Yang, and D.C. Youvan.
9. A System for Site-Directed Mutagenesis of the Photosynthetic Apparatus in Blastochloris viridis by E.J. Bylina, K.A.Ohgi, T.Nute, V. Cerniglia, S. O’Neal, and P. Weaver.
1. Microbial Consortia Inhabiting Hydrogen Sulfide-Rich Black Mud by the Staff of KAIROS Scientific Inc. (Work in progress)
Return to Home Page