Instructions to Authors
1. Scientific manuscripts published on freely accessible websites will be considered for review by Biotechnology et alia. Authors should inform the Research Editor of the existence of such publications via e-mail using the correspond button (email@example.com).
2. If the manuscript is accepted, Biotechnology et alia will perform several functions:
3. Authors may choose to maintain a copy of their publication on their own website in HTML, PDF or Word; however, this copy should not be considered archival nor should it be cited.
4. At the authors request, Biotechnology et alia will list certain revisions within the Addenda:
5. Copyright transfer forms must be completed in hard copy before papers will be listed by the journal.
6. Intrapage, interpage, and intersite hyperlinks are not allowed in the archival files at this site. Hyperlinks from the manuscript to external sites are not allowed because of the volatility of the latter. Intrapage and interpage hyperlinks are not allowed because of potential problems with relative paths on the journals server.
7. A current version of MS Word should be used to form manuscripts along the style of the first published paper: <www.et-al.com> 1: 1-16. Information such as date received, date accepted, and citation index, will be added by the journal.
Return to Home Page